- Star Wars BB-8 USB Car Charger
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Compatible with anything that charges via USB (iPhones, smartphones, iPads, tablets, GPSes, etc.) as long as you have the cable
- Two (2) USB charging ports
- Each port provides 2.1 Amps (enough to charge 2 tablets simultaneously)
- Head moves, rotates, and makes sounds
- 3-setting power switch controls volume - Mute / Low / High
- Optical sensor lights up when plugged in to indicate power status
- Entire unit - 6" tall (inc. antenna), 4" wide, 4" deep
- Cupholder section - 2 1/2" base diameter x 3" tall
- Cable: 36" long
When you're stuck in the Goazon Badlands, it's best to keep all your devices charged. You never know when the sand's going to threaten to eat you up, and you'll need to consult Google Maps for the closest source of water.
Fortunately, you've got the Star Wars BB-8 USB Car Charger by your side. This little BB-8 unit fits right into the droid socket in your T-70 X-wing. And, in case your X-wing is in the shop, it also fits in a standard cupholder and plugs into your 12V vehicle power adapter (cigarette lighter). The head rotates and makes sound, but more importantly, it comes with 2 2.1A USB charging ports, which will get your devices back to normal in no time. It looks like it might have been rolling across the sands of Jakku before it made it to you, so be sure to get that map into the right hands.