We were trying to draw a parallel between the evolution of fabric vs. hardsided luggage and the Batsuit, but it wasn't really working. Because you know during the Adam West era suitcases were HUGE and basically impermeable behemoths, which just... yeah. It doesn't really work, see?
But if we had to date it, we'd say this suitcase looks more like the Christopher Nolan era Batsuit. It's textured and hardsided and has telescoping aluminum bits just like Christian Bale (possibly not that last part). It's meant to be your carry-on, coming in just under 22" tall (but check your airline's requirements to make sure it'll fit). Wonder Woman ain't going to let you borrow the invisible jet again if you keep hogging all the overhead bins.
- Batman Rolling Hardside Luggage
- Officially-licensed DC Comics merchandise
- Carry-on ease - fits in most overhead bins (be sure to check your particular airline's requirements before hitting the airport)
- Aluminum, telescoping handle
- Two zippers for ease of access during flights
- Interior fully-lined with divider (with integrated pocket - 11" x 4")
- Elastic straps to keep everything in place
- Four, 360° wheels for upright rolling in multiple direct(more...)
This item is only available on GameStop.com and our stores are unable to issue a refund. Please do not return this item to your local GameStop store. To return this product please refer to the instructions included on the packing slip that will be shipped with this item.