Playground: The Final FrontierTNG introduced a lot of new things onto the Enterprise: the ship's counselor as a member of the senior staff, androids, and kids! Thanks to new Starfleet practices, personnel were finally encouraged to bring their families aboard, and we got to see the interactions that would occur between Starfleet officers and very young citizens of the Federation. Not that it always went swimmingly - case in point: "Shut up, Wesley!"
For every little girl who dreams of flying aboard the Enterprise as a member of Starfleet, we now have an appropriate uniform for her! Stretchy, comfy fabric decorated with a glitter tulle skirt, she can choose to join Sciences, Operations, or Command and start earning her pips right away. Move over Ensign Crusher - there's a new youngest member of the crew!
- Star Trek TNG Starfleet Girls' Tulle Dress - Exclusive
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive!
- Perfect for conventions, Halloween, Trekker family photo shoots, or taking command of the classroom
- Choose Blue (Sciences), Gold (Operations), or Red (Command)
- Available in sizes 2 - 7
- Materials: 95% cotton 5% spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
|Chest||17 3/4 in.||19 3/4 in.||21 3/4 in.||23 3/4 in.||25 3/4 in.||27 3/4 in.|
|Length||20 3/8 in.||21 3/8 in.||22 3/8 in.||23 3/8 in.||24 3/8 in.||25 3/8 in.|