So on-trend it's totally currentYou don't have to know how to make a circuit board to know how to use them. Heck, if you're reading this on your computer, phone, or tablet right now, you're using a few of them right now (and we thank you for it). This is a digital age we're living in, and there is no time like the current *ahem* to salute the things that make your gadgets go.
Enter the Circuit Board Two-Piece Swimsuit, for technophiles who venture out into the sunlight at least occasionally. Choose your top and bottom separately, available in sizes small through 4X, because we know every body is unique. Featuring an adjustable halter top and a high-waist bottom, this bikini encourages you to live life on the edge, because these circuits are sure to make a splash.
- Circuit Board Two-Piece Swimsuit
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive - part of our Geekini swimwear line
- Black with grey and white circuits and chips and a binary that spells out "love"
- Sizes S-4X - choose your top and bottom separately for a custom fit
- Adjustable halter strap
- Removable soft bust cups for shape
- Metal barrel slide closure in back
- High-waist bikini bottoms with 1" waistband
- Materials: 85% polyester / 15% spandex shell; 100% polyester lining
- Bottoms and front of the top are lined
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
Sizing Table (your measurements)
|Chest||34-35 in.||36-37 in.||38-40 in.||42 in.||44 in.||46 in.||48 in.|
|Waist||27-28 in.||29-30 in.||32-33 in.||35 in.||38 in.||40 in.||42 in.|
|Hip||36-37 in.||38-39 in.||41-43 in.||45 in.||47 in.||50 in.||52 in.|
Note: ThinkGeek custom designed the sizing of this swimwear line based on your feedback. Want to help us make them even better in the future? Send your feedback to email@example.com.