These Harry Potter Corsets are the perfect way to put a fresh spin on your traditional HP cosplay. In fact, we love these for crossplay, and we're not just saying that because our apparel merchant used the Gryffindor one to be a female Sirius Black for Halloween.
Although they have lacing in the back (and a privacy panel - thank you very much whoever designed these), they also have a zipper on the side. A zipper on a corset? Well, yes. It's not a srs corset, people. You're not going to do waist training in this. It has plastic boning. But the zipper on the side means we can get in this without requiring another human's intervention or, you know, magic.
And get this: Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin are ThinkGeek's exclusive! Because another merchant Who Must Not Be Named apparently decided all their customers were Gryffindors. Interesting.
- Harry Potter Corsets
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Choose Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin
- Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin are ThinkGeek's exclusive
- Front panel features 5" wide embroidered house crest
- Halter neck has three different hook-and-eye placements
- Removable mini-ti(more...)