Solatorobo: Red the Hunter is an action role-playing game taking place in the Shepherd Republic, a nation high in the skies consisting of numerous floating islands. As Red, the player utilizes his personalized robot to pick up heavy items and enemies, catch and throw back projectiles, glide through the skies, and even fish for monsters. Gorgeous visuals and an amazing soundtrack bring the aerial world to life as players complete more than 70 quests to gain resources needed to upgrade and prepare their robot for an epic struggle to save the world from the evil about to be unleashed upon the land.
- Gorgeous Visuals utilizing 3D, 2D and Fully Animated Cut-scenes
- A beautiful mix of 3D polygons, hand-drawn 2D backgrounds, and special animated cut-scenes by famed animation studio MADHOUSE (Ninja Scroll, Trigun, Death Note) combine for one of the most graphically impressive games on the system.
- Stunning Original Soundtrack
- The original soundtrack sets a playful mood for some of the light-hearted dialogue, while contrasting full orchestral scores foreshadow the epic struggle for survival to come.
- Unique Robot-Based Battle System
- Your robot is your weapon as you pick up enemies and throw them for damage, or catch missiles and other objects to toss as your own explosive projectiles.
- Multiplayer Race through the Skies
- Special aircraft become available to take on aerial race-based challenges, or invite friends via local connection for a 4-person race through the skies.
- Tons of Content Totaling over 20 Hours of Gameplay
- With over 70 varied quests including a robot battle tournament, taking the gunner position of an airship to fend off sky pirates, and fishing for huge monsters, all while collecting hidden pictures and music, the game boasts over 20 hours of total gameplay.