Ghostbusters: The Video Game, based on the smash hit motion picture franchise and featuring a completely new story, is coming to six game systems in 2009. Coinciding with the 25th anniversary celebration of the film's original theatrical release, the game reunites original cast members to recapture the unique blend of humour and fright that established Ghostbusters as a pop culture sensation. Penned by original Ghostbusters writers Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd, Ghostbusters: The Video Game brings members of the original cast together for the first time in 20 years. Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson lend their voices and in-game likenesses to the original story set two years after Ghostbusters II, with Manhattan once again overrun by ghosts and supernatural forces. Players will have the chance to chase, attack, and catch ghosts in a funny and frightening battle to save New York from its latest supernatural plague.
- Minimum System Requirements
- Connectivity: PC Download Version requires the Steam client to install and play.
- Number of Players: 1 Player
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Hard Drive Space: 9 GB Free
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: Any Intel or AMD Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video Card: 512 MB (nVidia GeForce 8400/ATI Radeon X1300)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The PC Downloads version of this game requires the Steam client to install & play.