This bundle includes Train Simulator 2015 Core technology, 2 routes and 3 locos:
- Munich-Augsburg Route: The 61-kilometer (38-mile) high speed railway line between the two Bavarian cities of Munich and Augsburg highly-detailed and also includes the ICE 3 high-speed train plus local trains.
- Ruhr-Sieg line from Hagen to Siegen via Finnentrop including Siegen roundhouse including few locomotives.
- DB BR 232 is available in two DB and one Railion liveries and features functioning SiFa driver vigilance system, dynamic braking, switchable fuel pump and drive mode, cab lighting, sun visors, Facns, Shimms and Hbbills freight wagons.
- DB BR 423, familiar site on Germany's city commuter routes is available in DB red livery and features internal passenger view, functioning SIFA driver vigilance system, PZB90 warning system and LZB in-cab signalling.
- ICE 1, ground-breaking German high-speed train, with accurate controls including automatic drive and brake system and move-able cab blinds.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Connectivity: Requires the Steam Client to Install and Play
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Hard Drive Space: 6 GB HD space
- Operating System: Windows® Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Video Card: 512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)